Specialised Electronic Services Ltd has many years experience in the provision of Facilities Management Services to both private sector and public sector (including central government and health service) clients.
Our engineers are highly trained and experienced in their specialist areas and our teams are structured to ensure the best possible service for each customer. We pride ourselves on the quality of the work we produce and on putting the customer first.
Our cost effective and efficient facilities management services are tailored to each customer’s specific needs which may include a 24 hour ‘on call’ service as required.
SES provides installation, maintenance and repair services in the following areas:
- Logistics: moving of complete office or building contents, including relocating and rebuilding of:
- office furniture;
- security boxes; and
- Office Furniture:
- customisation (e.g. for health & safety);
- repair; and
- production of bespoke shelving and units.
Our staff are fully trained and skilled in the use of 2010 desk units
- electrical equipment testing;
- installation and maintenance of:
- fire alarms;
- lighting and emergency lighting;
- BMS systems;
- access control systems;
- CCTV and security systems;
- data and telecommunication systems;
- power supply; and